Melissa Ann Goodwin

Writer, Author, Poet, Dreamer

Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Grandma's Review of The Christmas Village

Review of The Christmas Village from a grandma who is reading it for the second time with her grandson:

"I'm reading this wonderful story with my grandson, because he's too young to read it to himself. Despite that, he is on the edge of his seat (or my lap!) and always sighs with regret when we have to stop reading until the next day.This is our second reading, and we're both enjoying it even more than the first time. We're noticing more details, and feel like we know Jamie, Kelly and Chris, better.This is a classic for sure in our family, and we have Return to Canterbury ready to read next! Many thanks to Ms. Goodwin for helping me make more great memories with my grandson!"

No comments: