Author

Author of The Christmas Village and Return to Canterbury

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Y is for Yes and Z is for Zero

Well, I've made it to the end of the A to Z Challenge, only to be flummoxed by Y and Z. At least as they relate to my theme, which is things related to the novel I am writing based on my mother's WWII experience as an evacuee during Operation Pied Piper.

So, Y is for YES, I have no Y post and Z is for Zero ideas for Z as well! Thanks to all who came by - I hope you'll stop back occasionally to check on my progress with the book.

Happy May everyone!

7 comments:

Timothy Brannan said...

Congratulations on completing the A to Z blogging challenge!
Don’t forget about the A to Z Reflections post coming up in May.

--
Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
2015 A to Z of Vampires
http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

Chris Kelworth said...

Y and Z were tough for me too, but at least you came up with something!

Visit my new author blog at http://chriskelworth.com/blog/

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Thanks Timothy!

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Thanks for coming by - I will visit you :)

Annalisa Crawford said...

Lol, love your take on Y and Z :-)

I worked out why I missed so many of your posts - you changed your URL and I've only got the old one listed on my blogger list. It looks like you haven't updated for 4 months. I will try to rectify this, but my blog reader Bloglovin' is having a hard time finding you.

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

Hi Annalisa - I know - I meant to tell you. I've kind of abandoned the other blog and set this up so I could have my name in the url. But I have become a lazy blogger and think this will be more of a website for my books than a blog...but we'll see. I say stuff and then I do something else altogether :)

Entrepreneurial Goddess said...

Hello there.
Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

Entrepreneurial Goddess